Monday

I want to test something out on you, it probably won't hurt




SHE WAS PROBABLY NOT A ROBOT - WORK IN PROGRESS 
I'm making a show. I want to test it out on you. I will be sharing the prototype of my latest invention. I hope it will be an interesting glimpse into my process and an opportunity for you to influence the upbringing of this strange creature.
2 1   J U N E
7.30pm
Canal Cafe Theatre
Delamere Terrace, Little Venice, London, W2 6ND

The Blurb:

Multi-award winning theatre maker Stuart Bowden (The Beast and The World Holds Everyone Apart, Apart From Us) tests out his prototype invention, a lo-fi, DIY, off-beat, sci-fi, storytelling experience. Surreal, soulful comedy about a decomposing world and a cosmic visitor.

'Sparks of surreal brilliance and moments of touching melancholy' 
★★★★ (ThreeWeeks). 


'Effortlessly strong performer ... he has us enraptured' (FestMag.co.uk). 


'Quietly beautiful, a gift' ★★★★ (List). 


'An hour of innocent, heartfelt fun with some truly inventive musical interludes ... displaying a perfect gift for pathos' (Scotsman).




No comments:

Post a Comment